Do It Yourself
You can make a Wechaty Puppet Provider easily.
You can build a Wechaty Puppet Service by yourself with any Wechaty Puppet Providers.
A Wechaty Puppet is a node package published on NPM that follow a defined convention.
related tutorial: How to implement a wechaty-puppet
package.json is a manifest format for describing Node.js modules. Wechaty Puppets are built on top of Node modules. It declares dependencies, version, ownership, and other information required to run a plugin in Wechaty. This document describes the schema in detail.
A plugin manifest
package.json can also contain details about the required configuration. The configuration schema is defined in the
wechaty field of the
package.json (This field follow the JSON-Schema guidelines):
You can learn more about
package.json from the NPM documentation.
The package name must begin with
wechaty-puppet- and the package engines should contain
mod.ts is the main entry point of your puppet implementation:
Wechaty Puppet can be published on NPM.
To publish a new Puppet, you need to create an account on npmjs.com then publish it from the command line:
- Wechaty Workshop for Puppet Makers: How to make a Puppet for Wechaty, Hao, Aug 5, 2020
- Wechaty Puppet Whatsapp Has been Published, Shan, Feb 15, 2021
- 基于开放 API 封装 Wechaty 接口下的飞书聊天机器人, 范蕊, Sep 30, 2020
- Gitter.im is supported by Wechaty now, Huan, Aug 23, 2020
- New Wechaty Puppet Service: PadLocal, Padlocal, Oct 12, 2020
- Multi-language Wechaty Meeting: Mocking & Code Quality, wj-Mcat, Jun 5, 2020
- Wechaty New Release Version v0.18: SLOC from 27,630 to 7,817, Huan, Jul 12, 2018
- Wechaty New Version 0.16(BETA, with super power) Released, Huan, Jun 21, 2018
- Create New Puppets for Wechaty wechaty/wechaty#1167
You can join our Gitter network if you aren’t already a member.