Wechat account that registered after 2017 will not be able to login via Web API. Learn more at https://github.com/wechaty/wechaty/issues/872
Solution: Wechaty support protocols other than Web API, such as pad. Learn more at https://github.com/wechaty/wechaty/issues/1296
Short answer: NO
- Payment: we won't support this because this related to property security
- @ someone in the room: we will support this in the future in solutions other than Web API.
- Send Contact Card: we support this in ipad solution.
- Send Share Card: we will support this in the future in solutions other than Web API.
- Send Voice: we will support this in the future in solutions other than Web API.
- Moment: we haven't decide yet whether to support this function
Not yet at this moment, will support later
At this moment, wechaty only support personal account
What is a
Puppet in Wechaty#
Puppet in Wechaty is an Abstract Class for implementing protocol plugins. The plugins are the component that helps Wechaty to control the Wechat(that's the reason we call it puppet).
The plugins are named
PuppetPuppeteer is using the chrome puppeteer to control the WeChat Web API via a chrome browser,
PuppetPadchat is using the WebSocket protocol to connect with a Protocol Server for controlling the iPad Wechat program.
In order not blocked by wechat, we add queue in wechaty, see more: rx-queue
Wechaty can implement many wechat protocol plughins. The plugins are the component that helps Wechaty to control the Wechat. Wechaty provide same API in web, ipad, ios solutions. wechat4u is SPACELAN write as a web solution on github. Wechaty can use wechaty API call wechat 4u API
Is this right: wechaty has All api in wechat4u, but wechat 4u don't have all api wechaty has.
No, wechaty use wechaty itself API for wechat4u. They are totally 2 different project and no one contains another.