Python-wechaty is a Python programming language client derived from the Wechaty ecosystem, allowing developers to connect to various instant messaging software platforms with a small amount of code.Python-wechaty has been committed to improve code robustness, add community out-of-the-box tools, and improve the software development documentation.
- Send and receive messages.
- Accept friendship from contact.
- Create rooms and invites members.
- Support Wechaty-plugin system.
- Provides powerful sample code library for robots.
- Easy to implement.
You can run the below commands for starting the Wechaty-Python.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:wechaty/python-wechaty-getting-started.gitcd python-wechaty-getting-startedmake installmake bot
As the basic ecosystem of Wechaty is in TypeScript, we only need to translate it to Python. There is a hundred (100) lines of code in class named Image in charge of downloading the WeChat image to different sizes.
Below are the links to
Image class for both TypeScript and Python for better understanding of the code and the translation.
- TypeScript: https://github.com/wechaty/wechaty/blob/main/src/user/image.ts
- Python: https://github.com/wechaty/python-wechaty/blob/master/src/wechaty/user/image.py
For more information on the Python-Wechaty releases and history, visit the link below.
The blogs related to Python-Wechaty are also listed below.
- 教你用python-wecahty和web协议开发机器人, @wj-Mcat, Apr 17, 2021
- Python-wechaty & wechaty-puppet-padlocal的初探, iivveess, Mar 8, 2021
- Python Wechaty如何使用PadLocal Puppet Service, Biofer, Feb, 3, 2021