Wechaty has great support for various plugins both in-house and contributed by the community. They can be imported as a NPM package, and can be accessed by calling
Image Credit: What is Plugin
The most popular Wechaty plugins are available as a npm package that can be imported in your project easily. The package consists of the following plugins:
|2||EventLogger||@huan||Log Wechaty Events for |
|3||QRCodeTerminal||@huan||Show QR Code for Scan in Terminal|
|4||Heartbeat||@huan||Send emoji periodically|
|5||ChatOps||@huan||Forward DM & Mention messages to a room|
|6||RoomConnector||@huan||Connect rooms together with |
|7||FriendshipAccepter||@huan||Accept friendship automatically, and say/do something for greeting.|
|8||RoomInviter||@huan||Invite user to rooms by keyword|
|9||EventHotHandler||@huan||Hot reloading event handler module files|
|10||RoomInvitationAccepter||@huan||Automatically accepting any room invitations|
|11||MessageAwaiter||@ssine||Wait for a particular message using |
You can get more information about these plugins in the References section of the documentation. We have created tutorials for some of the plugins to provide you a basic understanding of how to use them in your project.
The plugin tutorials are available in the respective links:
There are various great Wechaty Plugins that not be included in the contrib because they are too powerful. They are published as a NPM by itself. A list of those plugins are available below:
- VoteOut Plugin by @gcaufy - help you to have a vote and kick out feature for you room.
- Schedule by @gcaufy - easily schedule jobs for your Wechaty bots.
- GotKicked by @JesseWeb - monitor whether your bot got kicked out of group chat. Just few line of code to implement this instead fussy judging.
- WebPanel by @Leo_chen - help you quickly access the web panel
- Intercom by @huan - helps you to manage your customers/leads/users in the WeChat Room, with the power of the Intercom service.
- Wechaty Vorpal by @huan - CLI for Chatbot - Extensible Commands for ChatOps, Powered by Vorpal.
- Freshdesk by @huan - Managing Conversations in WeChat Rooms by Freshdesk.
- QnAMaker by @huan - Wechaty QnAMaker Plugin helps you to answer questions in WeChat with the power of https://QnAMaker.ai.
- Weixin OpenAI by @windmemory - Wechaty Weixin OpenAI Plugin helps you to answer questions in WeChat with the power of https://openai.weixin.qq.com.
- YouDao Translate by @Chs97 - Wechaty YouDao Translate Plugin helps you to translate word in WeChat with the power of https://ai.youdao.com/.
- Log Monitor by @ArchyWillHe - For log-related DevOps using only WeChat! Fully functional! Very loose coupling! Pretty much pure (other than side effects in I.O.)! Also contains features like QR Rescue (aka 掉线给码) for 2 Wechaties to rescue one another when one is disconnected from the grpc server.
- Wechaty Xyao by @watertao - Wechaty Xyao Plugin gives bot ability to execute instruction with distributed brain module.
- Wechaty-fanli by @Leo_chen - help you quickly access the rebate robot about taobao
- 14:00 Wechaty Community Team, "Plugin Open Source Month" event opening and agenda introduction
- 14:05 Wechaty Creator Huan ,Introduction and community ecology of Wechaty
- 14:25 Wechaty Plugin Designer，Creator of Wepy(Wepy is Tencent mini-app opensource framework) Gcaufy, Development process and application of plugin system
- 14:55 TeaBreak
- 15:00 Wechaty Puppet Creator, Co-Founder of Juzi.Bot Yuan Gao, Prospects for the commercialization of Wechaty plugins
- 15:30 Wechaty Plugin Contributor JesseWeb, How to build with Wechaty Plugin